Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Just Couldn't Do It



Okay, so I went out today and saw that gas is now $3.65 per gallon and I just couldn't do it. I couldn't put gas in the car when it is so expensive. I know I will have to do it before long, but first I need to have the shock wear off. Who knows how high it will be the next time I venture out of my little oasis.

Last week when I went out it was $3.54 and that was bad enough, but now it's just crazy.

My car's gas gauge has been at 1/4 tank for the last few trips out and today it was still there, so I think maybe my car is protesting the price increase also.

Anyway, I put a few more bumper stickers on after I got home. I really love the look and the statement that I make just driving down the road. If anybody told me 5 years ago that I would have even one bumper sticker on my car, I wouldn't have believed them. But since the car is now 14 years old (and I love it still) I think, what the heck, let's be one of those cars where there's plenty to read when you are at a red light and I'm in front of you.

No comments: