Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hold Tight by Harlan Coben

Photo from Harlan Coben's camera phone at a recent book signing.

I finished Hold Tight, the new Harlan Coben novel a little after 1:00 this morning and it was really good! Mr. Coben never fails me!!

I do enjoy how his plots all entwine and you're never quite sure what's coming or how it's all gonna end.

His character development is great. I find that if I don't like or understand a character, the book just doesn't do it for me. Harlan Coben's characters are so well developed that it makes reading his books such a pleasure.

His Myron Bolitar series is second only to Robert B. Parker's Spenser, which, again, has great character development and a certain wittiness.

I highly recommend both of these authors, you will not be disappointed.

No comments: