Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Good Read

I got back from the library a couple of hours ago and I'm excited to say that I have the newest Harlan Coben novel Hold Tight!

I was going to start it earlier, but first I had to call Faith to see if she wanted it after I was done. Dontcha know, she already read it! When we finally got off the phone about 7:15 I was ready to start, but then I realized that I hadn't eaten since my waffles this morning. So I heated up some taco meat and made a delicious taco salad. Then, of course, I had to finish the leftover piece of chocolate cake that Veronica brought home a couple of days ago. She didn't want it so I've been taking a bite or two each day.

Hannibal wanted to go out, so after I brought him back in the house, I had to turn the TV on to see how the West Virginia primary went. NBC projects that Clinton will win by a 2 to 1 margin! That's great news for those of us who are continuing to support Hillary. I think it's right that she sees this through right to the end.

So, now at 8:15, I think I'm ready to put on my pj's and jump into bed to start (and probably finish) this book that I've been waiting months for. Faith liked it a lot and said she thought I would too.

Can't wait another minute.....

No comments: