Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Fios TV Upgrade Worked!

I was anxious to see if the upgrades to Fios TV were actually done, and, if the service would actually be better.

I am happy to say that I can now go through channels that I want to see and skip the channels that hold no interest to me. This was, without doubt, the biggest complaint I had about the service.

The favorite button still doesn't work, but it doesn't matter now, because I can skip channels by using the channel button.

They've added a live TV picture while surfing through the guide, which is a nice feature.

Joe is scheduled to call within the hour and I'm curious to see if they did anything I haven't found yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have FiOS in MD, and this latest upgrade was easily the best thing that happened yet. Now if those pesky Actiontec routers would just STOP failing on me, things would be perfect!