Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Monkey And The Ladybug
















These little kids just don't have a clue what their parents put them through today and tonight.


When they grow up and see how silly they were made to look there's gonna be heck to pay! So what if it's their first Halloween! That's no excuse to humiliate them!


I'm sure they won't see just how cute they both looked, and how much they are loved by their friends and family.


I doubt that they will remember the smiles they were responsible for as well as the memories they have created.


I, for one, will take their side against their parents. How dare they put these ridiculous outfits on these innocent little children! I mean really, look at his ears and feet! And she's got wings! It's absolutely outrageous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I for one THink they will see how cute they look and how they are loved, and will be happy to see pictures from their youth.

Anonymous said...

I think his Mommy made his ears and feet.