Friday, August 8, 2008

Not Just Disappointed, But Really Ticked Off

Remember all those nice things I said about John Edwards while he was running for President. Well, I'm taking them back.

It has been reported in the news today that he admits to having an affair while he was campaigning for President!

One of the reasons I had admired him so much was because of the devotion he showed to his wife and family. And now to find out that he was out screwing around just ticks me off beyond belief.

So he's a cheater and a liar and who knows what else. What a jerk.

What is it about so many men that they can't be faithful in their marriage and to their wives and their kids? I know from my own experiences how a father's cheating affects his kids.

And to think I gave this guy money for his campaign! I'm seriously thinking of asking for it back.

Have I mentioned how ticked off I am.

No comments: