Sunday, August 3, 2008

A bouncing baby .....

I just got off the phone with Dawn, my very good friend who lives in New Hampshire. She had called me about a week and a half ago and I hadn't yet had the chance to speak with her. Today, we finally got to catch up and boy did she have some big news. Really big news. I mean BIG NEWS!

Come next March - St. Patrick's day or so - she is going to be a momma! I am so excited for her -and her husband Joe - of course. Congratulations!

Dawn and Joe were married last June 23, so it's been just over a year. They added a dog to their family during that time, a girl named Sophie, who looks quite a bit like Hannibal would if he were on steroids. And now a baby - boy or girl flavor, who cares - as long as he or she is healthy.

Go Dawniebird!

Oh, and you too, Joe!

No comments: