Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I've Created A Monster


Besides blogging, Emilee now has email. On Sunday I showed her how to use it, we set up some addresses for her and she has been an emailing maniac ever since! She is so sweet, and it really comes across in what she writes. I've copied some of her emails because they crack me up. Here's a sampling:



NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AUNTIE I AM WATIHING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you but you your not mailing me ine more o your my now BFF o and daddy colling me i go to go love bye mail me too night

hi ti's emilee i love you maill me chelsea on pogo.com your you on yes or no bye

i love you too but i wot to hlep by emilee come and pick up me too go too hlep you ples bye i love you

auntie your you there????. mail waiting for a mail bye love you.hi auntie it's emilee i an comeing to help you some day call me if you

wot me too help you at your now home love emilee

i am comeing too help you don't move agen ples

This morning I opened my Yahoo! to find that I had 87 emails! All but 5 were from Emi, I don't think she realized how many times she pressed the send key. I have to admit that I truly enjoy getting all of her messages, they certainly brighten my day!

No comments: