Monday, September 24, 2007

It's Happened Again!



It was very quiet last night and I knew that the Dimwit wasn't home. It's odd because she is on home confinement after all.

Then this morning her alarm clock woke me up. For an hour the radio played quite loudly and then, thankfully, shut off.

So I'm wondering "where could she be?" Early this afternoon I heard the Idiot outside, but I was laying down and don't know what was going on, and frankly, didn't care.

A few minutes ago her mother came over, checked the Dimwit's mail and then went upstairs. Several minutes later she left with a bag filled with the Dimwit's personal items.

I quickly went to the ACI website and, sure enough, she's listed as being back in the Women's Division!!!

Since Tuesday (tomorrow) night is the last night I am sleeping here, I'm hoping for two good nights sleep and when the movers come this Friday, I'm hoping to put the Dimwit, the Idiot, their noise and criminal behavior behind me.

Oh wait, except for the fact that I've met with the drug detective for the local PD and they are now doing an investigation, which may have led to her being incarcerated again, though I suspect it had something to do with mandatory drug testing or being out of her allowed area.

No comments: