Thursday, October 2, 2008

The VP Debate


I have to say that Sarah Palin did better tonight than I thought she would. That's not to say that I was impressed, she regurgitated what she had been taught this week, that's all.

She sounded like she was reading from a script most of the time and I think others felt this way also. Some of what she said, especially having the VP job expanded, is discomforting - especially after the job that Cheney has done. Biden was dead on when he spoke about how dangerous Cheney has been to America.

I don't think her performance benefited their ticket, I think Obama/Biden will continue to prevail in the polls. I can only hope this carries over to the election.

But, then again, who knows what the Republicans and their election cohorts are up to.

No comments: