Monday, October 20, 2008

The Obamas'


Can you imagine what it is going to be like to have a "first couple" in the White House who are truly and deeply in love. My feeling is that Barack and Michelle Obama will be fantastic role models for our nation - and the world. I'm not sure what her focus will be when she is the first lady, other than being the first mom, that is.

I'll admit that it took me awhile to warm up to Barack Obama - he was not my 1st or even my 2nd choice - but now that I have taken the time to learn more about him and Michelle, I am absolutely convinced he is the man for the job and she will be one of the most effective first ladys' we've ever had.

Just 15 days til the election, and I cannot wait for this very long election season to end. I'm so looking forward to the day where I can proclaim that I am proud of my country - I certainly haven't been proud in the past 8 years.

This is gonna be great!

No comments: