Saturday, October 18, 2008

Polar Bear vs Sled Dogs

Anybody who has ever stopped by to visit my blog has probably noticed that I'm pretty crazy about polar bears. Tonight I received the following story and pictures in an email from my friend Faith. I thought this would be a good way to share with all of you how incredibly fabulous polar bears are and why we should go above and beyond to protect these magnificent creatures!

If you don't already think animals are far more spiritually advanced than we humans, think again. Here are Norbert Rosing's striking images of a wild polar bear coming upon tethered sled dogs in the wilds of Canada's Hudson Bay. The photographer was sure that he was going to see the end of his dogs when the polar bear wandered in, but...




The polar bear returned every night that week to play with the dogs.

Remember...things are not always what they seem.

No comments: