Thursday, October 23, 2008

12 Days And Counting

I have to admit that I am getting tired of politics. It's been a looooong presidential race and I just cannot wait until November 4th.

I've slowed down my perusing of blogs, news pages, campaign websites, etc. to reduce my anxiety and depression, but it hasn't been enough. Sometimes I wish my Fios would crash so that I wouldn't have the ability to roam the web.

One thing I have found curious, however, is how many people have stated that they will be moving to Belize if McCain wins or steals the election. Belize!! That was supposed to be my little secret. I guess other people have done their research and found, like I did, that Belize is a perfect location to spend any amount of time.

So the wait continues...not sure if I'll make it without having to include alcohol as part of my daily diet.

No comments: