Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Update: Dimwit in Jail, Idiot Boyfriend Gone

Yes, you read it right. The dimwit has been incarcerated and, if all goes well, will get out on good behavior 11/22/07.

To go back a little bit to fill you in on how we got to this point it all started last Wednesday when the Idiot drove the Dimwit to work at the local nuclear submarine shop. They left about 3pm and never returned! Thursday comes and goes, nothing. Friday the boyfriend shows up, yells at Hannibal who woofed at him and goes up to the apartment and leaves a few minutes later. On Saturday he returned to take a shower and then was gone. Sunday he showed up, took some stuff out of the apartment and, thank goodness, I've not seen him since.

The dimwit's mother came by a couple of times and I heard her rummaging around upstairs once and other times she just picked up the Dimwit's mail.

So I was trying to figure out what was going on. Where the heck could she be?

On Sunday I ran into Cindy (she of the really, really big hair) who has lived in this old house for 35 years!!! I told her I hadn't seen Tina in a few days and she said she should be home because she's on home confinement and didn't I ever see her ankle bracelet!?! Nooo, I never noticed that because I rarely looked at her, having heard enough through the ceiling to know I didn't want any contact unless absolutely necessary.

As I stated earlier, the internet is a wonderful thing. If you go to the Department Of Corrections you can look up information about prisoners. And there she was. Though, surprisingly, they didn't have The Dimwit listed as one of her aliases.

No idea what she did, though Cindy told me enough to know this Dimwit really is a dimwit because she has been busted for drugs, hit and run, driving with suspended license and registration among other things.

I really can't help but smile and gloat a little bit - I knew right from the beginning that she was trouble. And if the Idiot stays away, I'll be happy not to have to see his reprehensible self in the driveway anymore. Yeah.

No comments: