Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Dimwit Returns

Tell me it's not true...but it is. She's back and worse than ever. I still have no idea why she was picked up and put in the slammer and no idea why they let her out.

I actually saw the ankle bracelet home confinement unit she wears, though I got a feeling it's not really hooked up to anything, because she doesn't spend a lot of time at home, except for the middle of the night when she's up making noise.

I've done a little investigating and found the following:
1993 Malicious destruction of property and disorderly conduct = 1 yr probation
1996 DUI 1st offense = fine, probation, loss of license 3 months
2000 Driving with suspended license = pleaded nolo contendre, dismissed
2006 Reckless driving and leaving scene of accident with property damage = 1 yr suspended sentence, 1 yr probation, no loss of license, substance abuse counseling, restitution, home confinement
2007 Driving with suspended license, 2 counts of possession of Class 5 controlled substance, driving with possession of controlled substance = trial 9/5/07

Now you have some idea of what a lovely neighbor I have. I've thought of moving, but I'm gonna hold out hope that her trial ends in a lengthy jail sentence for her. Or she gets evicted, whichever comes first.

With her departure, one way or another, the Idiot should be gone too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a real gem :)

Anonymous said...

Is her first name Kristen?? AKA "the stripper"