Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Message on a Volvo


There's excitement in the air tonight at my house!
This afternoon, after dropping Veronica off at work I picked up the lease for Patrick's new apartment. I'm very pleased that he will be living so much closer to his work, it will bring the worry factor for me down quite a bit.

But that's not what is so exciting!! I got some bumper stickers! Anti-Bush bumper stickers! When I was working as a sales representative I felt that I shouldn't have my opinion showing on my car for two reasons. The first: I didn't necessarily want to have any discussion with perspective customers. The second: That if I knew they were Bush supporters, I wouldn't want them as customers. So I kept my opinions to myself unless it was brought up at the appointment. Other than work, as you all know, my opinions are fair game, anyone can and will hear or read how I feel about the little shrub.

Now I can bring my message with me everywhere I go. Everywhere Veronica goes too, which she is not too happy about. I think she's putting her search for a new car into high gear.

No comments: