Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hanna (where's the 2nd h?) Update

Well, so far with this Tropical Storm Hanna there has been a lot more tropical than storm. It is so hot and muggy out that it feels like the middle of July instead of the beginning of September.

Not a lot of rain today since my earlier report - still hoping for some wind too. Maybe all the litter on the ground will blow into the neighbor's yard since it's his dog that gets into all the trash throughout the neighborhood which causes the mess.

The air conditioner is on, I just couldn't stand it any longer. I was pretty cranky yesterday (no idea why) and I really didn't want to repeat the crankiness tooday. Hannibal is pretty hot too, he's been panting all day.

Yes, I meant to type tooday. I just invented it. It's meaning is the same as yesterday; also today. Tooday.

No comments: