Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oh Happy Day


I just got my computer back and it's running like new. I'm so excited, it's been hard not having it and especially not knowing if my pictures, documents and music could be saved.

Everything was saved!! Unbelieveable, right?

According to Nick, the computer guy at The Computer Store 401 762-0660 (I highly recommend them) the problem started because I wasn't doing a defrag often enough. When you get into defragmentation and you click on analyze and it tells you it's not needed, ignore that! I have been told that all computers should be defrag'd once a month regardless of what your computer is telling you.

I would like to thank my friend Micro, who was nice enough to help me through this upsetting time. He dropped it off and picked it up for me after talking me through some troubleshooting. It seems he is always helping me and I couldn't be more grateful.

So I now have the music of John Entwistle coming out of the speakers, I'm blogging away and, for today anyway, life is good.

No comments: