Friday, March 7, 2008

Hillary "Monster" Clinton


How ridiculously stupid has political correctness gotten? Well, a Barack Obama unpaid volunteer called Hillary a "monster" and the volunteer was forced to quit the campaign!

Aren't we all responsible for our own opinions? When I call the president an idiot, it's just my opinion, though in this case, I am correct.

Which monster was this volunteer referring to: the Monster job search company? Monster trucks? And what about Cookie Monster? Cripes, Halle Berry won an oscar for her role in a movie named Monster's Ball and Charlize Theron won an oscar for the movie Monster.

Enough already with being politically correct. Let's all just call everything the way we see it.

I've been doing that my entire life.

I mean really, sticks and stones and all that garbage...

No comments: