Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

At 14:23 today I received a call from Joe, a nice young man who works at Verizon about the problems with my Fios TV service!

We spoke for about 30 minutes about some of the issues that I emailed about. (see 12/11/07)

He was able to answer many of my questions and told me that some of these issues were scheduled to be fixed on or about 1/8/08!

He also gave me the phone number, and more importantly, his email address asking that I document any problems that I have going forward. Little does he know that documenting info is what I did for 28 years in the security industry and I'm pretty good at it. I'm hoping that everything that can go wrong, goes wrong in the next week or two while I, and my problems, are fresh in his memory.

So, it took 7 days for a response to my first letter and phone call. Not so bad considering it's the ugly corporate world.

The poor man has no idea what he's in for.

No comments: