Monday, November 19, 2007

Where Have I Been?

I know, it's been awhile since I've blogged. Between being busy AND sick with a cold it's been a crazy couple of weeks.

So I'm gonna try to catch up by posting new blogs with pictures (of course) of what's been going on in my life.

Matthew and Emilee slept over on Sunday, Veterans Day and we spent the Monday hanging around at my house. Emilee, the little dynamo that she is, decided she wanted to clean my living room and put away stuff that I haven't done since moving in. Her excitement was pretty contagious so Matthew and I installed a weather strip along the bottom of the door which has made an enormous difference in the living room. We then moved, sorted and put away CD's, VHS tapes and some ablums (as Emilee pronounced them.)

Then they discovered that the furniture polish that we found here foams up when you spray it, so pretty much every surface of my house got polished, including my desk so that my mouse wouldn't work anymore. I need to get a mousepad because even though I've tried to undo the polish on my desk, the mouse only works in one little corner that seemed to be missed by the polishing demons.

I took them home in time for supper and then I was off to a sleep study...

No comments: