Thursday, November 15, 2007

Psycho Connection

This afternoon I took a nap. That in itself is nothing new as I take a nap pretty much every day. Today my nap was different because I had a crazy dream, which I won't go into here and bore you with the craziness of it.

During my dream I was trying frantically to reach my friend Microwe. All the numbers for him weren't working, some women would answer and say the phone numbers no longer worked for him.

A couple of minutes after that Hannibal started barking because the UPS truck was in the driveway, which woke me up.

When I looked at my phone there was 1 missed call - from Microwe - who had called at exactly the same time I was trying to reach him in my dream. Woooohooooo.

When I called him back he said he was a little bit psycho and maybe psychic too.

No comments: