Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fall Back

Today is one of my favorite days of the year! It's when we put the clocks back one hour.

I have a technique that is different from most which allows me to get several extra hours throughout the day.

When I first wake up I see what the time is by the bedroom clock. It's easy to lean over and turn it back one hour and go back to sleep. When I wake up again and go into the living room, I then turn the living room clock back one hour and, presto, I've gotten two hours so far.

It takes me some time to go into the kitchen and, again, when I turn back the clock there, I've just gotten another hour of time.

Depending on how many clocks you have, you too can get several extra hours throughout the day. Unfortunately, I live in a much smaller house this year than the last few years so I'll probably only get 4 or 5 extra hours. In the past, I've gotten at least two extra hours by heading down into the basement where there were 2 clocks.

Now if we could do this in the spring, instead of springing ahead and losing time, I'd be a happy person!

No comments: