Wednesday, July 9, 2008

No Good News

Gas isn't due to peak until November - like $4.10 isn't high enough. The electric company here in Rhode Island is asking for an increase of over 21% and they will get it, because state and federal laws allow a utility company to recover from customers what it pays for electricity or natural gas, as long as the company makes "prudent" buying decisions.

The housing problems will go on for at least another year. Good for buyers who have the money and excellent credit to buy, bad for sellers. So everybody stay put!

I thought this was a pretty picture of fireworks: I've been dizzy for 5 days! Not sure what is going on but I've been unable to navigate my house without feeling like I'm on a ship at sea. Hope it goes away soon!

I've been cranky, can you tell?

No comments: