Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vote Republican! Huh?

I'm trying to figure out which friend or frenemy signed me up for all of the republican mailings that I have been receiving.

I have to laugh at it because if they think it's any kind of annoyance or that I would get pissed, they've got it all backwards. Having worked for campaigns, I know how expensive it is to get all of the items printed that need to be mailed. Today I got a 4 page letter, a donor card, a bumper sticker and a return, postage paid envelope! That must have cost them a pretty penny.
All this from John McBush, I mean McCain. I love having a bumper sticker to add to my collection on the Volvo.

Let the republicans waste their money mailing their junk mail to me! I just return it - at their cost. I filled out the dollar amount they wanted to have me contribute. By law, no one individual can donate more than $2,300 to any one candidate. I put down $1,000,000 with a big HAH after it. What fun!
I've got nothing better to do than return mail (postage paid!!) to the republicans. No, really, I mean it. I've got nothing better to do.

No comments: