Wednesday, March 11, 2009

There Was An Old Lady Who Lived In A...

So I moved again this past weekend. I'm not sure how many houses I have lived in over the years, but here's the list. You do the math.

Newborn home to New York Avenue, Providence

Toddler moved to Glenham Street, Providence

About 4 moved to 33 Lane 5, Warwick

At 11, moved to 121 Beacon Avenue, Warwick

At 18, moved to 699 Church Avenue, Warwick

At 18, moved back to 121 Beacon Avenue, Warwick

At 19, moved to 63 Commodore St, Providence

Then moved to 25 Hall St, Providence (1976)

Then moved to 260 Valley St, Providence (1976)

Then moved to 10 Vale St, Providence (1977)
During this time, I went to live in Florida with my Uncle Pete, which lasted all of 3 months. I returned home just in time for the blizzard of '78. While Michelle and Walter stayed at my apartment, I lived at:

The Castle, 200 Longmeadow Ave, Warwick

Then back to 10 Vale St, Providence

Then to Gough Ave, West Warwick

Then to Main St, West Warwick

Then to 51 Cromwell Avenue, Warwick

Then to Shaw Rd, Carver, MA (February,1988)

Then to I can't remember the street name, Onset, MA

Then to Barneyville Road, Swansea, MA

Then back to 51 Cromwell Avenue, Warwick

Then to WoodCove Road, Coventry

Then to Northup Plat Road, Coventry

Then to 183 Longmeadow Avenue, Warwick

Then to Old Baptist Road, North Kingstown

Then to Brayton Meadow, East Greenwich

Then to West Main Road, North Kingstown

Then to Stony Lane, North Kingstown

Then to Austin Road, North Kingstown

Then to 1st floor, present location, East Greenwich

Then to 2nd floor, present location, East Greenwich

I think that is it, though I do feel like I've forgotten something.

Moving sucks.

No comments: