Friday, March 6, 2009

Sooo Busy

I have been so busy, I've not had much time to post anything here.

Tonight and tomorrow, I am moving, thankfully upstairs is as far as I'm going.

Last week the carpets, tiles and paint were done in the upstairs apartment.

The week before, the old roof came off and the new roof went on.

There's been a dumpster outside for weeks!

I'm so pleased with our new President - just got an email that he has started the process of overturning the Bush administration rule that limits the rights of patients to receive complete and accurate reproductive health information and services.

Got another email that on Monday he will overturn the ban on federal funding for stem cell research!

How lucky are we to have a President who has common sense and compassion for all of us!!??

No comments: