Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Anniversaries

Two years ago today, my buddy Dawn married her Joe. I've written about it in the past (one of my best posts, in my humble opinion) but I never had a photo to post until I stole this one from her Facebook photo album. Didn't she look absolutely beautiful? Joe looked very handsome that day as well. What a cute couple, eh? So in the two years since the wedding, guess what they've been doing, er, look what they made...

This is their daughter Haley (I stole this photo from Dawn's Facebook page as well) and she looks to be one sweet, happy and gorgeous little girl.
I could not be happier for all three of them! Happy Anniversary Dawn and Joe. May you have many, many more happy years ahead.
Drive Safely
My own personal little anniversary today is that 15 years ago I picked up my brand new spanking clean and shiny Volvo at Auto Show. A mere 15 years later, that Volvo has seen better days, but I love it as much today as I did 15 years ago.
I haven't had a car payment in 11 years, which may be why I love it so much. Still gets me from point A to point B without too much worry.

No comments: